Appearing in CLAT 2017? There are more than 2100 seats this year across all NLUs put together. Set your eyes on one of the 17 renowned National Law Universities of India that accept only CLAT score for admission in their coveted 5-year LLB program.
Here’s the complete list of all National Law Universities participating in CLAT 2017 along with total number of seats offered in the respective universities in UG Level for 2017-18 academic session.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU) – Bangalore [80 seats]
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law (NALSAR) – Hyderabad [70 seats]
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) – Bhopal [126 seats]
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Science (WBNUJS) – Kolkata [125 seats]
- National Law University (NLUJ) – Jodhpur [115 seats]
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Gandhinagar [180 seats]
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) – Raipur [180 seats]
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) – Lucknow [160 seats]
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) – Patiala [185 seats]
- National University of Study & Research in Law (NUSRL) – Ranchi [120 seats]
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) – Mumbai [60 seats]
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) – Patna [140 seats]
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO) – Cutttack [120 seats]
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) – Kochi [104 seats]
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) – Guwahati [60 seats]
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) – Tiruchirappalli [200 seats]
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) – Vishakapatnam [132 seats]
If you are planning to study Law in one of these top Law Universities, then you need to have a great score in CLAT 2017 to ensure that you are in top 2000.
For any help in your CLAT 2017 test preparation in Kolkata, please feel free to call us @ +91 9674350993 or else visit us: “Diksha Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.”, 15/1, Hindustan Park, Gariahat, Kolkata – 700029 any day between 11 am and 7 pm.